Re: curious survey

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: curious survey
From: "craig bielat" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:50:00 -0600
Hell, I've been hosting a Daytona party since the mid 80's! Lots of beer ,
blenders, chili, SPAM, girls, kids, swearing , cussing, screaming, blow-up
dolls, real dolls, dirty magazines,racing movies, dirty movies, bad music,
did I mention BEER! But I don't know anymore, NASCAR's not the same since
since Petty retired and now Earnhart dead! I'll think about it.  Eddie