Re: IRP?

To: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: IRP?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 05:46:13 -0500
Actually, the best way to end the season is at our "Longest Night" event on
December 28-29 at Moroso Motorsports Park in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida.
Tie it in with a trip to "Wally World" in Orlando or a trip to Key West and
it becomes the perfect winter get-away...

But that's just my opinion; I could be wrong.  Now, who wants pie?

*8o)