IRP?

To: "list (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: IRP?
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:28:34 -0500
Heard through the grape vine that IRP is off the list of race venues for
VSCDA next year.  What a shame.  I think the track is a great place to end
the season.  It offers a good track for small cars, has great spectator
vantage points and is the only event were our presence contributes to a good
charity cause. Yeah, the track is rough and it rains a lot but hey, it's the
last race!  From the standpoint of value for dollar, it is much better than
RA. (entry fee, camping fee, etc.) If conflicts with the calendar have
arisen, why not consider dropping that?

At any rate, if anyone else thinks the club should keep IRP in the schedule,
let our leaders know your opinion. Hopefully we can change their minds.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///