(no subject)

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:12:21 EST
I tried out this same system sending a hoagie from South Philly to a refugee
in San Francisco.  Thawed and ready to eat on arrival!
Now, how about some Tastycakes and a sixpack of Scmidts to tidy up my
Thanksgiving?  Priority Mail will do. ;-)
--John Deikis

>>>Allen Heffner wrote:
I'll pick some up tonight and throw it in the freezer.  If I ship it red
label on Monday you'll have it in plenty of time.  Stick it in the 'fridge
thaw.  Use it all within the date on the package (but that shouldn't be a
problem).  Maybe I'll look for a shoefly pie for dessert, while we are in a
PA Dutch mood.

Cooking it is easy!!  Just slice it and pan fry it until it's browned on
both
sides.  I serve it with maple syrup, but others like ketchup. (Yuk!)  It
should go well with Flounder's pancakes.

It's a shame the Brits don't have scrapple.  It's good LBC fare.  If chuck
is
reading this, he's gonna wanna come out there!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"