RE: Sorry thick tones..

To: "'Bob Magnotti'" <bob@itgonline.com>
Subject: RE: Sorry thick tones..
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:40:15 -0500
Unfortunately, Ohio is a bit far from official cheese country, we have to
suffer through slovak/english/irish traditions and homemade stuff.
I can guarantee, if we were closer, the girls and I would be there in full
regalia.
No bah bah lube, butt I am sure the girls would require changing the rating of
the party and the website.
as it is, we will be spending the t-day festivities welding and brewing beer.
We are having our own, SOG....Save Our Ginetta party.
I hope things go well. we are sorry we will miss the fun.
make sure youve got bandaids and alkaseltzer..
R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA