[Fwd: Justice]

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Justice]
From: Howard Young <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:45:14 -0500
From: KBWhere@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:28:48 EDT
Subject: Justice
To: mflint@plateautel.net (Marty Flint)

AN IDEA.  .  .  .

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic
terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the
Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they
are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell.  A little research
into this subject matter will find it to be true.

This got me thinking.

If  we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists
would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go
to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into
Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more
successful. Apparently Muslims dislikes the very sight of pigs A LOT!
They also dislike the sight of a females unclad body.  They are also
adamantly opposed to alcohol.

So, here's an idea...we spike their water supply with a few thousand
gallons of liquor, air-drop thousands of "Cosmopolitan" or "Playboy",
get them shit-faced and turn the pigs loose.

The war would be over in a weekend.

Just a thought.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list