Re: Bill Dalton

To: "team-thicko@autox.team.net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bill Dalton
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:07:38 -0500
Bill thought he pulled a leg muscle pushing a car at IRP.  When it
didn't get any better after several days, he went to the doctor and
after an MRI was told he has a blood clot in his leg.  He was promptly
placed in the hospital where he will be for about 5 days while they
flush the clot out.
He is at Rochelle Community Hospital, (815) 562-2181.  Room 203.
As he went in without prior planning, he is marooned in a room with only
a TV set.  If any of you plan on visiting him, take him some reading
materials, preferably about GM products.  I might try to go over Sunday.

I understand it is one of those serious but not painful situations.  He
can only lay around while the medication does its work.
Fitz

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///