Re: black tuesday

To: thickosehaskel <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Subject: Re: black tuesday
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
Nah, I'm still pretty much asleep on my feet, just happen to have the ability
to recall nearly everything I've ever mentally ingested.  I figure that if one
can memorize Shakespeare and Monty Python, you are equipped to offer
appropriate quotes for any occasion.
  thickosehaskel <thickosehaskel@msn.com> wrote: I guess I woke Lena up! Eddie