One year

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: One year
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:13:28 -0500
Ed is now the subject of a public service announcement entitled "This is
your brain on beer".

1) I've got plenty of those books, so does BS Levy. They are not unobtanium.
2) Those that wanted books, got their books by dragging their sorryasses to
the track with cash.
3) Yep, never cashed your check, so quit your f'n whining, you pain in the ass
4) While one of us claims to be in the parts biz (have you managed to piss
off "everyone" yet?) I am not, nor am I in the book business.
5) Pick anyone of your cavities and shove your Legal Document of Exchange
6) Any questions?

Cheer this.

WST