Attention K-Mart Shoppers

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention K-Mart Shoppers
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:01:00 EDT
Team Thicko,

I am not really sure this is a good idea, but I have hope of offsetting the
recent damage that I have wreaked on this list with some levity.

The setup...

I have not reported on local Iowa current events since the "Great Sheep
Incident" at Hawkeye Community College. (BTW, the sheep perpetrator was
acquitted as there is nothing on the books regarding the sexual assault of an
unsuspecting animal...and the Waterloo Courier reported that "the sheep was
unable to testify"...yes they said that)

The next report....

The next Waterloo 'current event' happened in the last week or so:

Here goes....Last week, a Waterloo, IA  K-Mart Shopper went into a restroom
and sat down. Apparently someone laid a film of super glue, or it's
equivalent, on the seat.

Firemen had to dismantle stall, remove the seat (and the shopper), and take
them to the Emergency Room. Shopper was reported to be in an highly agitated
state. It is not clear whether he finished his business at K-Mart.

Who is going to be at BRIC? I will try to behave myself.

There will be some Pseudo Thicko activity in the Carousel Camp Ground...if
anyone would like to stop in and visit...

Irreverently yours,

Unsigned (my name is too well known already)

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///