Re: "person..code"

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>,
Subject: Re: "person..code"
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
 List conduct?  Political correctness?  Dignity, consideration and respect?
Be afraid..be very afraid.
  "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com> wrote: here here...

R(wnik) Kansa
rccsa girls
gypsy camp in the villiage burbs

I have no desire or inclination to embarass anyone's guest, date, wife or
companion. Comments made on any public e-mail list should always take into
account the possibility that anyone in the world might read such comments.
In that respect, I fully support the "guy code" (with the caveat that the
word 'guy' should not imply that the code applies only to "guys").
The part I don't understand is why the resolution should be specific to
WST. Everyone deserves equal consideration on this issue.

Doug "The slug" Meis (Team Escargot)

///
/// team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to team-thicko@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.
///
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///