"person..code"

To: "'S800Racer@aol.com'" <S800Racer@aol.com>,
Subject: "person..code"
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:23:09 -0400
here here...

R(wnik) Kansa
rccsa girls
gypsy camp in the villiage burbs

    I have no desire or inclination to embarass anyone's guest, date, wife or
companion.  Comments made on any public e-mail list should always take into
account the possibility that anyone in the world might read such comments.
In that respect, I fully support the "guy code" (with the caveat that the
word 'guy' should not imply that the code applies only to "guys").
    The part I don't understand is why the resolution should be specific to
WST.  Everyone deserves equal consideration on this issue.

    Doug "The slug" Meis (Team Escargot)

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///