Graphics and flags

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Graphics and flags
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:13:39 -0500
Hey Y'all,

I'm heading up to my graphics place to get vinyl done for Redrum.

Last year I dropped close to $500 on stickers I give away... dumbass
that I am.

So, if you're wanting any large  Thicko graphics for your traler, or
wherever, let me know... and I'll have them made for you, at whatever my
cost is.

Also, Grenade (hey GK... call me (847) 356-9514) and a few others have
been looking for team flags... I'm researching this. Feel free to do so
on your own, but see me to get the proper graphic file before you have
anything made.

Flounder

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list