oil what fun!

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil what fun!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:33:02 -0400
gingerman was great!
 here's some of the lowdown from the weekend..
first i think we need to make a burnt offering to the gods of oil. they didnt
seem to treat us to well this weekend..
 hey whats happened to the 3 amigos?. it was nice to see flounder stop by but
we missed black bart and elmo...flounder we need some small TT flags made for
our canopies! so we can find each other when you not around to be wagonmaster.
 poor mark C had to leave early because his new engine seal didnt.
 Thanks Doc D. for the gift!! that really helps us out! what a great run
against the lotus. but we think you enjoy your golfcart as much! it was like
docs taxi service. hey your kids are making bigger vroom sounds every time we
see them.
it was great to see craig pushing the ol' lotus around,  hope the oil psi
problem is minor. hope bonneville goes well..
grenades engine problems seemed to migrate to the rear this weekend. but who
needs rear brakes anyways eh? NASCAR/INDY has nothing on thicko cooperation
though, and we are all glad you got to go out and play despite your rear oil
gremlins. next time it may be your turn to help the rccsa girls put mine back
together. Spike says thanks for the hospitality and use of the motorhome..
weve heard that mr trauma has a screw loose, but proved it this weekend. what
luck finding it in the frame! We did an experiment with the MGBGT and found out
that rubber is stickyer than nylon. thanks for paddocking with us,but now our
kids want your dog, would you consider a set of tires in trade?...i didnt think
so. your welcome to share our awning anytime. but next time we will put head
padding on the poles.
Jim F. ( whats that mini got? 150 ponies???) had a bit of aerodynamic
refinement done to the rear of the mini. but it didnt slow him down from taking
full honors this weekend. next time leave the doors on tinkerbell as you pass
by ok?
for us at southwind...no we are not anal about cleaning tink. we just had a
front oil seal going and i didnt want to oil up the fan belt. besides..she's
even got a few scratches from when the extinguisher let loose and rattled
around the floor. (ok, so i'll HAVE to repaint it before
grattan,,,scratches..ugh ugh.) but she starting to look like a race car.
 we ran a personal best (43/44's) thanks to the rccsa girls SPIKE for being my
main crew and LENA (who WILL be there for grattan. got that lena?) for being a
bit behind the scenes this weekend.but first time to break out the "gunk".
 thanks to those that stopped by to visit the breadtruck, now we can start
relating more names to faces. sorry the beer was warm, but we're going to fix
that.

cant wait for grattan.

VSCDA did an outstanding job of catering this weekend, and the event (except
the group 8 start) went really well. we deffinitly got our moneys-worth.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///