jokes

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: jokes
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:53:16 EST
>1. As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner
 sociopath.
>2. I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring
 levels of suspicion and paranoia.
>3. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that
are someone else's fault.
>4. I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise myself, unless
  I want to stay employed.
>5. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
>6. Having control over myself is almost as good as having control
 over others.
>7. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of self-judgment.
>8. I honor my personality flaws for without them I would have no

>personality at all.
>9. Joan of Arc heard voices, too.
>10. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
 censorious, self-righteous people around me.
>11. I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and
 complain.
>12. As I learn the innermost secrets of people around me, they reward
 me in many ways to keep me quiet.
>13. When someone hurts me, I know that forgiveness is cheaper than a
lawsuit, but not nearly as gratifying.
>14. The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to
do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
>15. As I learn to trust the universe, I no longer need to carry a
 gun.
>16. All of me is beautiful, even the ugly, stupid and disgusting
 parts.
>17. I am at one with my duality.
>18. Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves into knots.
>19. Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with
 imaginary fears.
> 20. I will strive to live each day as if it were my 50th birthday.
>21. I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state
and local laws.
> 22. Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are
no sweeter words than "I told you so!"
>23. False hope is better than no hope at all.
>24. A good scapegoat is almost as good as a solution.
>25. Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my
>underwear. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
>26. Who can I blame for my problems? Just give me a minute.... I'll
 find someone.
>27. Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it
worrying about the future?
>28. The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the
 conspiracy is working.
>29. I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as
 sabotage.
>30. Becoming aware of my character defects leads me naturally to the
 next step of blaming my parents.
>31. To have a successful relationship, I must learn to make it look
like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.
>32. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to
learn
>from them.
>33. Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way,
if he gets angry, he's a mile away -- and barefoot.

  >Musings to Ponder:
  >
  >  Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
  >
  >  Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
  >
  >Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
  >
  >  Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
  >
  >  Why is a boxing ring square?
  >
  >Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
  >
  >  Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
  >
  >Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
  >

  >Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
  >
  >  Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?
  >
  >Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you    turn
  >down the volume on the radio?
  >
  >Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing    liquid
  >made with real lemons?
  >
  >Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
  >
  >Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
  >
  >Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called    rush hour?
  >
  >Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
  >
  >  Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
  >
  >Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
  >
  >You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes?
  >Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
  >
  >Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?
  >
  >Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
  >
  >  Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you  can't drink
  >and
  >drive?

<<