bear humor

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: bear humor
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:21:43 EST
 Bear Hunting
 John's all excited about his new rifle. So, he goes bear hunting in
 Alaska. The first bear he sees is a little brown bear, and he kills it
 with his first shot. There is a tap on his shoulder, and he turns
 around to see a big black bear.

 The black bear says "You've got 2 choices. One, I maul you to death or
 Two, we have sex." John bends over for the bear.

 He's sore for 2 days, but he recovers and vows revenge. John heads out
 on another trip to Alaska and he finds the black bear and kills him. At
 that moment there is a tap on his shoulder. A huge grizzly is standing
 right behind him. The grizzly says, "That was a big mistake. You've got

 2 choices, Either I maul you to death or we have sex." John bends over.

 He survives, but he's really hurting and takes quite a bit of time to
 recover. He's outraged. Sure enough, he heads back to Alaska and finds
 the grizzly and shoots him at point blank range. There's a tap on his
 shoulder. He turns around to find an enormous polar bear, and the polar
 bear says, "You don't really come here for the hunting, do you?