Re: Forsberg ideas...

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Forsberg ideas...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:01:02 -0600 (MDT)
     Jon & Sue have responded to a number of mails, and included the Thicko
     list.  I'm not sure whether it's shown up here or not.

If their addresses are not on the list, their messages will be caught by
majordomo for manual intervention.  There's about 400 or so such messages
I'll be checking in a bit, will keep an eye out for them.

The "tip jar"  [Sprite oil pan on the edge of stage?] sounds like a decent
idea.  I'd comment on the 'who works for free' line, but the current fund
drive to cover the autox.team.net network expenses is going well, so I'll be
mostly quiet.  I will say that if you were thinking about donating to the
net fund drive, hold off until further notice.

mjb.