Thicko Village

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Village
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:27:34 -0500
To all,

I'm trying to get the island behing the Fourintune tent reserved for us. I
will either arrive Thursday late or very early Friday AM with cones to block
off the village. Since Donato won't be there with his 2 canopies, we'll be
relying on my 12 x 20, my trailer canopy, Speckmans, and whoever else brings
coverage. Obviously, our Thicko Village concept has been a little f'd up in
it's execution lately, so I hope to resolve this by having contiguous
reserved space, and a canopy layout that gives us good shelter for the food
and music if the weather sucks.

I need some folks to step up with food  & drink offerings...

WST