Re: ELVF Parking

To: <mmastoon@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: ELVF Parking
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:21:40 -0500
Marc,

While it's always hard to get an accurate count, I do expect Chris Ducklow
(Sprite, enclosed trailer and 27' motorhome), Ken Suhre (Mini, pickup and
enclosed trailer), Gary Speckman (Sprite, pickup and open trailer), Dan
Nuehaus (FV, van, open trailer) Paul Fitzsimmons (Sprite, pickup, enclosed
trailer) Carl Braun (special, Caddy & enclosed trailer), Irv Korey (TR4, tow
vehicle & trailer) my Suburban, 18' enclosed trailer and 60' of canopy. Sat,
we expect between 75 to 100 people for our usual Club Thicko food & music
party.

Of course, in addition to those listed above, we always have more that look
to pit in Thicko Village... so, rest assured, we can use the space.

If not near Fourintune, then the ideal spot would be up near the gas pumps
where we could tap into AC power.

thanks

WST