Re: ELVF info

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: ELVF info
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:27:39 -0600
>Who's coming, and who's bringing food? Check in ASAP, so we can group our
>poop in a hurry.

Flounder,

Uh, well said as always.

I'll be there under the auspices of Victory Lane (try to act normal) and
will be happy to assist wit da poopgroopin'.

The Miata will not schlep much in the way of fluffy food-like objects.
Perhaps I can provide something more dense. I'll give it some thought.

Got lots of old family recipes. Most containing Cream of Mushroom soup,
Jello, or Cool-Whip. Thankfully, very few with all three.

                                      Scott Paceley
spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, IL
       graphic design, photography, photo-illustration