ELVF info

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF info
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:13:52 -0500
OK Y'all,

Here's the deal. Apparently Elmo has forsaken us for the glitz and glamor
(and free tickets) of the FI race at Indy. He and Lumpy Maranto are doin' a
homo club deal.

So, sports fans... "what do it mean Bubbah?" Well... I guess #1 it means
that I'll be needing to bring my trailer and canopies for "coverage". (I was
hoping to bring the PA in the 'burban...).

The other deal is that Elmo, being the model of organization, has the food
tables and assorted utensils alll "tubbed" up and race ready... so we will
be missing that. So, verily verily I say unto you.... everybody help out and
let's get our shit together.

Who's coming, and who's bringing food? Check in ASAP, so we can group our
poop in a hurry.

Flounder