Re: Flounder's clue

To: <Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com>,
Subject: Re: Flounder's clue
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:32:50 -0500
Sidewinder,

I have it on good authority that Elmo is in the land of Speckman and cheese
chasin' tail. (An Italian chasin' beaver is like a bird dog on point...)

Our goal is to do a (much) better job with the VIllage parking arrangements,
kick some ass on the track (those of you with racecars) and party very hard
Saturday night ( I want them to hear us in town...)

Details to follow.

WST