Re: Glen report

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, rccook16@voyager.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Glen report
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:18:39 EDT
I saw Rick Cook lurking in the parking lot of a food store at 8:00PM on
Monday morning and then played trailer tag on I-80 with "Cheatin Dog" for a
coupkle of hundered miles. He finally beat me while I went into the pits for
refueling.

Staying over and having dinner at Seneca Lodge on Sunday night was a better
way of going than hitting the road on Sunday night at Beer:30.

Joe Alexander

<< RC

 The Summer of OO curse continues...we'll have to document this at the Thicko
 awards... I mean... the VSCDA winter banquet...

 I notice Speckman's been kind of quiet "post race"... does that mean
 Greanade whupped his ass??? (It su?)cks to have to drive a real 948, don't
 it Gar

 WST >>