Flags Part I

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flags Part I
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 02:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1350490027-967801983=:12401

I tried to send this earlier, but aparantly the file size was too large, so I'm
sending it

in two parts.

Once upon a time there was a little red-haired girl who didn’t know squat about
racing…

When Bob Kansa asked me to crew for him, I knew nothing of the sport of racing,
but couldn’t wait to get my hands on his cars.  So as I rebuilt carbs and
gauges, he
would explain the rules and the art of vintage racing.  When he had the time,
he would
write explanations of the important things so that I could save them for future
reference.
I came across the Bob Kansa Lesson in Corner Flags, the other day and read it
again,
it taught me a lot at the time, now it just cracks me up.  So, I’ve dusted it
off, updated it
a little bit, and changed names to incriminate the guilty.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
-Lena (Bootie Jo)

FLAGS are your link with the rest of the world, they are at the start and
finish line and are held up around the track by guys and girls all dressed
in white who all have giant balls because they could get hit by a
racecar if they are not really careful. These people are all voulenteers! You’d
better watch for them and trust them because your life depends on these
flags and the corner workers who wave them.

GREEN:..Yeeeehaaaaa!...race has started..also time to chill for a
minute...most dangerous time of the race...gotta wait till we are spread out a
little or you can screw up REAL bad...and screw up others at same
time..A great outpouring of adrenaline...the beginning of a great long orgasm

YELLOW:  Damn!..somebody spun off and is in a dangerous place..or broke,
or something is is just plain wrong here..Don’t pass at the flag point or you
will get
your hand slapped..do it again and you may be asked to take your
steering wheel and go home (waving...it’s serious)

YELLOW WITH RED STRIPES: The guy who spun out threw dirt all over the
Track, or broke by blowing his engine and now you are about to go through
his water and 8 quarts of racing oil...which means you will probably
spin yourself and could be in a whole shitload of hurtin’ if you don’t slow
the hell down, the track is slicker than a horny hot crew screw who
drank to many Southwind Naked Ales over at Thicko Village last night.

-Lena

---------------------------------
--0-1350490027-967801983=:12401

<PRE><PRE>I tried to send this earlier, but aparantly the file size was too
large, so I'm sending it </PRE><PRE>in two
parts.</PRE><PRE>&nbsp;</PRE><PRE>Once upon a time there was a little
red-haired girl who didn’t know squat about racing…
<BR>
<BR>When Bob Kansa asked me to crew for him, I knew nothing of the sport of
racing,
<BR>but couldn’t wait to get my hands on his cars.  So as I rebuilt carbs and
gauges, he
<BR>would explain the rules and the art of vintage racing.  When he had the
time, he would
<BR>write explanations of the important things so that I could save them for
future reference.
<BR>I came across the Bob Kansa Lesson in Corner Flags, the other day and read
it again,
<BR>it taught me a lot at the time, now it just cracks me up.  So, I’ve dusted
it off, updated it
<BR>a little bit, and changed names to incriminate the guilty.
<BR>Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
<BR>-Lena (Bootie Jo)</PRE></PRE><PRE><PRE>FLAGS are your link with the rest of
the world, they are at the start and
<BR>finish line and are held up around the track by guys and girls all dressed
<BR>in white who all have <I><STRONG>giant balls</I> </STRONG>because they
could get hit by a
<BR>racecar if they are not really careful. These people are all voulenteers!
You’d
<BR>better watch for them and trust them because your life depends on these
<BR>flags and the corner workers who wave them.</PRE>
<BR>
<BR>GREEN:..Yeeeehaaaaa!...race has started..also time to chill for a
<BR>minute...most dangerous time of the race...gotta wait till we are spread
out a
<BR>little or you can screw up REAL bad...and screw up others at same
<BR>time..A great outpouring of adrenaline...the beginning of a great long
orgasm
<BR>
<BR>YELLOW:  Damn!..somebody spun off and is in a dangerous place..or broke,
<BR>or something is is just plain wrong here..Don’t pass at the flag point or
you will get
<BR>your hand slapped..do it again and you may be asked to take your
<BR>steering wheel and go home (waving...it’s serious)
<BR>
<BR>YELLOW WITH RED STRIPES: The guy who spun out threw dirt all over the
<BR>Track, or broke by blowing his engine and now you are about to go through
<BR>his water and 8 quarts of racing oil...which means you will probably
<BR>spin yourself and could be in a whole shitload of hurtin’ if you don’t slow
<BR>the hell down, the track is slicker than a horny hot crew screw who
<BR>drank to many Southwind Naked Ales over at Thicko Village last night.
from anywhere!
--0-1350490027-967801983=:12401--