end over end

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: end over end
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:48:13 -0500
To all,

First off... enough of this monkey see, monkey do shit. No more ROLL OVERS!
It has been decreed by I, Flounder, your benevolent dictator... so... make
it so.

Secondly, speaking of "end over end"... I must share with you another racing
"incident" at Road America over the weekend...

Remember when Rick "formerly known as Smokey...AKA Flat Dick" uttered those
now famous words at the spring open house... you remember...as he's
introduced to my date he says, "Are you the one he brought to the winter
banquet?"... and she wasn't...

Well, I'm riding on my trusty Thicko moped, with daughter Kate on the
back... and who do we see? Why, it's old "Flat Dick". Rick sees me, as he's
riding his mountain bike (dangerous things those mountain bikes...) and hits
the brakes. Well, obviously the brake bias was waaaaaaay off, or maybe FD
just forgot to squeeze the rears...but all of a sudden FD is "ass and
elbows" flying over the handlebars, and just manages to avoid falling on his
head as he lands in a heap. Kate, who saw it all, is hiding now, behind my
back because she's laughing hard.

Rick gathers himself up, and tries to appear nonchalant. Nice one Flat Dick.
(I never hold a grudge after getting even... we're even now.

Flounder