Re: it's an epidemic...

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: it's an epidemic...
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:56:34 EDT
Uncle Jack -

I'm SO sorry to hear about the wreck of your car.  More than a little stunned
since we have chatted about how precious these cars are and hard to fix or
replace.  I watched the Group 2 race from the carousel with Irv and Joe
Sunday morning.  Even got some blurry pictures from a far.  You looked like
you were driving solid as ever.

Glad to hear Tony is Ok.  Yep, the world IS much poorer with out your car on
the scene.  I told WST and others at Gingerman that something seemed missing
at the track to not see your blue Triumph there.

Hope you can can get it going again soon,  we want you out there!

Rick Gurolnick and family
Doctor Dreadful #6o