au-grattan

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: au-grattan
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:38:03 -0400
Fellow Thicko's
 We at Southwind Racing (Thicko virgins) are going to Au-Grattan for the first
time ever in August.
We were wondering:
 Who all might be going? Where is the best place to paddock (to be with new
fellow thicko's too)? The RCCSA girls want to know is there anything special
they need to pack/take and where is the best resteraunt/bar around ?
Anything special about Au-Grattan we need to know? (camping/facilities/type of
beer?) will Thicko village be there? Whats the track like? (i had read the
au-grattan website but was just looking for more input).

WST: how do i get my decals?. who has them/address/how much?
And one last question (ok, so i'm new to TT and have a lot of questions,sorry)
we are finnally maybe going to try and get some rain tires and put them on some
old stock rims before august, any economic good suggestions? i'm tired of
hoosiers in the wet.
Robert M Kansa
Southwind Racing
#25 Frogeye