Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?

To: Dan Neuhaus <dannyneu@mwci.net>, LMR356@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
2 more cents -
Bill Thompson wrung more out of the Red Rat Sprite
than most people could imagine.  Given what he got out
of that car, I don't think there's any way his
accident was a case of "the driver and his lack of
understanding of what he's driving".  I don't think
anyone should ever confuse his affability and
self-deprecating humor to be a lack of preparation or
professionalism.  Because of Team Thicko I and many of
my friends now attend every Vintage race we can, and,
in some of the more impressionable cases, are planning
on going racing ourselves.

And Flounder, don't mistake this endorsement for me
wanting to bring the bah-bah lube to the next race.

http://invites.yahoo.com/