RE: Club Thicko North (Mosport)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: Club Thicko North (Mosport)
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:43:43 -0400
WST,

I'll be getting to Mosport late Thurs. nite with the Lotus.  Hope they have
lots of paddock space cause the new QE III with trailer is LONG.  About 65'.
Anybody know if the new highway 407 is completed past Markham? I need to
stay on expressway as much as possible with this train.

What do we need for the party?
Rick