Thicko self promotion

To: griewe@worldnet.att.net, sallywallin@hotmail.com, RSW43@aol.com,
Subject: Thicko self promotion
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:54:23 EDT
I had a family outing in Grand Rapids on Thurs and Friday.  I discovered that
Midwest Council had a 2 day event at Gratten on Sat/Sun so I dragged my car
to see what it was like.  Since we were the only Thickos there, we took up
the charge of tireless self promotion.  We wore the T-shirts, flew the flag,
and showed a few of the boys the Thicko sticker on the back of my car!  The
F1 pit crew (as named by Fitz) got the car going nicely by Sun adn la little
Whoopass was served.

The "grenade" went off too early last year at the VSCDA event so I never
really had a chance to get much time so I thought I better get ready for this
years event.  Mission accomplished.

Racing with that group is a little different.  They said you had to report in
if you had metal to metal contact - ya think?   One guy in a Volvo entered
the pit (drivers right exit) from the left side of the track as I was trying
to pass him on the right!  No signal!!  I think I will stick with VSCDA.

We did the Thickos proud.