Re: fixin's

To: Jim D <donato1@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: fixin's
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:39:47 -0500
Jim D wrote:

> This is the Second Call for Blackhaw
>
> THIS IS THE SECOND CALL FOR BLACKHAWK
>
> If you are not on this list and think you should be, or think you might want
> to be, or you might be wanted and don't want your name on no stinkin list.
> Then you will be let to fend for yourself .
>
> E the Enforcer has done a lame ass recon job and found only one spot with
> power??
>           Again I asked if any power at the Tec Barn, Tire barn, Tower,
> Shitters, everywhere there is an outlet.
>           I will have to confer with the Flounder, I think the field on the
> way into the track,  be it as large as our leaders Ego does not have the two
> things we need 1. the flushing and 2. the central location to draw the big
> crowd (tireless self promo) both need to be a easy walk. Have you all forgot
> the best place at the bar to sit is the enterance to the ladies room.  If
> our #'s continue to grow with each event ,as they will, I will enter to
> neog's with event chairman's and or track personnel to secure prime
> locations.  However I will need a good scout team on the track layouts.
> Erine !! Show me no outlets.
>          I will be at the track Thursday eve.  Look for the offical TT
> trailers, Now that The Flounder has an enclosed trailer also, We will be
> circling the wagons.
>          As for the food and beverage,  I am finishing the menu tuesday and
> will make the final posting then.
> Check the list below and responed
>
> Blackhawk 2000
> 1. WST                    Flounder
> 2.  Jim D                   Elmo
> 3.  Craig B                Eddie H
> 4.  Team Drews        Unlce J and Biscuit
> 5.  Team Shultz          Sidewinder
> 6.   Rick G                 Dr. Dreadful
> 7.  Paul Fitz               Otis C (Counsler)
> 8.  Dan N                  Jewler
> 9.  Carl B                  Landmark
> 10.Team Alexander   Hero
> 11. Jim Hill                Boxcar Willie
> 12. Bill D                   Slowhand ( no cord)
> 13.Team Kroff           Grenade
> 14.Irve                       I of P
> 15. Ernest H              Enforcer (ex scout team leader)
> 16. Rick D                 Smokey(flat dick)
> 17. Triumph club         How many ???
> 18. Team Primack       Matt Guitar P
> 19. Team Target          Chip G
> 20. Team Cheap Tickets Little Al
> 21. Did you read this far ??????
>
> Thank You And Good Night
> Jim D ( Elmo M )

uncle j, Big B, and sweet Frances (a.k.a. team drews) (by the way, she has put
up with 40 years of this foolishness as of today!) will indeed be there with our
own luxo-barge pop-up camper. Need to know one thing -- any of you high rollers
going to run your stinkin noisy generators all night to keep cool? We need to
know, so we can camp somewhere that we can actually sleep, because Tony is the
designated hitter -- er, driver -- and I want him fresh so he can smoke off all
you cheaters.

We'll bring some goodies but the chef hasn't decided yet. Any suggestions?

Also btw, which night is our big bash?

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running
TR4 -- 39 and still racing