Re: fixin's

To: Billd13@aol.com
Subject: Re: fixin's
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:57:23 -0500

Billd13@aol.com wrote:

> Wide,
>
> You refer to this as turn 5 area but by your description, I take this to be
> in the outer paddock between 5 & 6. Is that correct? Near where there is a
> new gate to allow us tow vehicles to access the track about 250 ft short of
> the turn 6 corner station?
>
> Slowhand

I believe we speaking of the same area.  If memory serves me correctly, there
is a gate in the area now.

Possibly a better discription would be as you cross the track on the paddock
road at the exit of Turn 6 and continue toward the main paddock, approximately
30 to 50 feet before the trees and shrubs, look right.  Can't miss it.  There
is only one area where you will find electrical outlets on a big white backing.

The Load