real reason behind gas prices...

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: real reason behind gas prices...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:43:58 -0500
OK, "youse guys"...

I have it on good authority as to why we're paying $2 something for gas, and
it costs me like $65 to fill up the Thicko Urban Assault Vehicle (Suburban).
(Fuck!...it'll be $200 for the motorhome...)

Anyway... apparently Thicko member and oil industry magnate Rick Cook has
purchased a motohome beyond belief, and that purchase single handedly has
driven worldwide oil prices up as he makes the payments (mortgage..). (Sure
Rick... I get a lousy used trailer... I'm feeling pretty good about it...
and you've got to go buy the QE 2 on wheels...)

Flounder