Blackhawk Classic

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blackhawk Classic
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 21:18:37 -0500
To all,

Yee hah, it's racin' season! What do we have to be happy about? Hmmmm...
let's see. Jeff Gordon isn't winning everything. Indy's this weekend, and I
want that 19 year old chick that's in the race to be a Thicko team member.
Flounder's bought the Primack's enclosed trailer... movin' upscale don't ya
know. (Same old shitty car though...) Speckman's still got his "cheatin'
dog" motor in the car. Rick (formerly known as) "Smokey" Dunleavy has a new
name... "Flat Dick", because he stepped on it. If you see me bring the same
chick twice to a race (pay attention here Dunleavy), it means she passed the
audition. Craig "Eddie Haskell" Bielat is now "online"... catch him in all
the wanker chat rooms. Jim "Elmo Mancini" Donato is chasing the Capitalist
Pig dream, makin' cheater parts. The "Grenade" thinks that since he got
through one 1/2 race weekend without blowing up... he ought to get a new
nickname. Jack "uncle Jack" Drews and Bill "Slowhand... I don't play no damn
chords" Dalton has produced a bootleg Thicko Band tape (my attorneys are
investigating).

I've aired up the tires twice on the Red Rat Bastard. Other than welding the
sway bar mount back on, it's race ready (in other words, I haven't done shit
to it...).

So, who's coming to Blackhawk?

Flounder