Re: First Call For Blackhawk

To: Jim D <donato1@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: First Call For Blackhawk
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:42:54 -0500
Jim D wrote:

> To All,
>         Well it is that time of year and we are all feeling that need for
> Fead and Speed
> It has been a long winter for most of us. I am sure that some have been
> busy working on their cars to get that little bit more. Then there is WST
> our flounder, who did tell me he had to finaly up air in the tires of the
> RRB so he could get to the mower.  Anyway.
> The team had a good show teaching at Gingerman and self promoting too.
>
> We will be opening up the 2000 season's Big O'ld Can Of Whoop Ass, first at
> Blackhawk on June 17-18 . If you are planning on that I need to start to
> get a count so we can reserve space, And plan on the FOOD and Beverages.
>        So this is the First call for Team Thicko's at Blackhawk !
> Let me know and see you all soon
> Jim D

the infamous uncle jack and Tony team plan to be there, with crew chief Aunt
Frances, purveyor of the famous Team Thicko Crumb Cake. (Kind of an appropriate
name for this gang's favorite desert, huh?) Newly opened can of whupass is
already emitting fumes aimed directly at some Sprite drivers.

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running
TR4 -- 39 and still racing