First Call For Blackhawk

To: donato1@netusa1.net
Subject: First Call For Blackhawk
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:26:16 EDT
Egads Jim!!!

Two e-mails in two weeks...the big bad donato bear woke from a winter's
hibernating, I suspect.

Family meeting last night says that we will have pop-up camper and tent and
offspring to the third generation, along with wives, plus perhaps one really
strange dog.

Good to see you at Gingerman last weekend...

Joe Alexander

<< To All,
         Well it is that time of year and we are all feeling that need for
 Fead and Speed
 It has been a long winter for most of us. I am sure that some have been
 busy working on their cars to get that little bit more. Then there is WST
 our flounder, who did tell me he had to finaly up air in the tires of the
 RRB so he could get to the mower.  Anyway.
 The team had a good show teaching at Gingerman and self promoting too.

 We will be opening up the 2000 season's Big O'ld Can Of Whoop Ass, first at
 Blackhawk on June 17-18 . If you are planning on that I need to start to
 get a count so we can reserve space, And plan on the FOOD and Beverages.
        So this is the First call for Team Thicko's at Blackhawk !
 Let me know and see you all soon
 Jim D