Re: A-Series oil filters

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: A-Series oil filters
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmm...I got both of those cars in the garage, very
different Fram exteriors, but I can 'speriment next
oil change(s).

--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> Side,
>
> I hesitate to offer this suggestion without seeing
> your set up... but mine
> uses the same filter as a BMW 325... available in a
> Wix filter from NAPA.
>
> WSt

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032