RE: New list member

To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: New list member
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:44:44 -0800
I'll call bull shit on that Ron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Soave [mailto:soavero@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 10:01 PM
To: Gerard Chateauvieux; team-thicko@autox.team.net

Gerard,
You'll love this list.  It is nothing but technical
info and racing, racing, racing.  Not like the
Spridgets list - this list is on topic, all the time.
When I get around to it, I'll forward you my "Best of
Irv the Perv" tech tips folder from this past winter.

--- Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> At the invitation of WST, I am a new subcriber to
> this list. In the past, I
> have been a long time subscriber to MG, British car,
> Healey, and currently
> the Spridget list. Some of you may already know me,
> but if you don't, I'll
> give you a brief background.
>
> I have owned one British car or another for 30+
> years and currently own 5
> (TOO MANY). Two Bugeyes, one of which is a vintage
> race car, a MKIV Sprite,
> a MKI Midget, and a 1500 Midget. Except for the
> vintage racer, all the
> others are in some stage of restoration. If your
> interested in seeing any
> of the cars I have a web site, largely dedicated to
> British cars. Make sure
> you check out the Rover V8 powered Ginetta G27 that
> a good friend is
> building. We believe it is one of only two in the
> US. It can be seen in the
> "Friends cars" section. You'll need to go to the
> Sprite section first. If
> you like computer graphics, I have an art gallery
> section also.
>
> http://www.gerardsgarage.com
>
> I know that all lists have their own "personalities"
> and so if there is
> anything I should be aware of that is frowned upon
> here, please let me
> know. I look forward to "meeting" you.
>
> Gerard
>

> G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
>  E A
>   R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
>    A A
>     R G          Pixelsmith  on  Duty
>      D E
>       S      http://www.gerardsgarage.com

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean."
- Mark Twain

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me too.