New list member

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: New list member
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:11:24 -0800
Hi All,

At the invitation of WST, I am a new subcriber to this list. In the past, I
have been a long time subscriber to MG, British car, Healey, and currently
the Spridget list. Some of you may already know me, but if you don't, I'll
give you a brief background.

I have owned one British car or another for 30+ years and currently own 5
(TOO MANY). Two Bugeyes, one of which is a vintage race car, a MKIV Sprite,
a MKI Midget, and a 1500 Midget. Except for the vintage racer, all the
others are in some stage of restoration. If your interested in seeing any
of the cars I have a web site, largely dedicated to British cars. Make sure
you check out the Rover V8 powered Ginetta G27 that a good friend is
building. We believe it is one of only two in the US. It can be seen in the
"Friends cars" section. You'll need to go to the Sprite section first. If
you like computer graphics, I have an art gallery section also.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com

I know that all lists have their own "personalities" and so if there is
anything I should be aware of that is frowned upon here, please let me
know. I look forward to "meeting" you.

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A