Re: in the spirit of Irv the perv

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: in the spirit of Irv the perv
From: M&J Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:00:58 -0500
Hey all:

I've been severly out of the loop for months - brain on hold.

But I'm back - I think I was given a new nickname (by a friend).
I just acquired a new old car on which I'm starting the restoration...
another Canadian special - built by one of the guy who built my VAY
special.
It's a 1965 sports racer - weighs 550 lbs.