Re: in the spirit of Irv the perv

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: in the spirit of Irv the perv
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:15:11 EST
We had a guy in High School that was well known as "Moby". He seemed quite
popular with the girls.

"Moby Dick" Gigante might be a candidate, but I have no idea how accurate
this is as I have not been in the showers with Mike.

BTW, assessment of the "rumor mill" seems pretty accurate. The Jack & Joe
Show has been doing some other kinds of traveling and trying other
venues...including Mosport. Our pensions only go so far without cracking into
nest eggs. Road America is taking advantage of supply and demand....and there
is no shortage of entries for this "happening".

I am pleased that Road America now has people friendly toilets and camping at
the carousel. I suspect that that the price point is not so high that they
will have trouble filling those spaces. It does seem unfriendy when the
smaller tracks do not charge anything, or very little. (I hope that pop-up
campers are considered as 'tents')

We are likely to be at BRIC for a visit and see an opportunity to camp at the
Carousel and have a Thicko/FOT get together there.

Joe Alexander
<< OK All,

 Mike needs a Thicko nickname...the obvious one... Mike "the Big One" Gigante
 has a certain ring to it...

 Any other suggestions??? (Yes, I realize this is an invitation to
 cruelty...Mike might be damn happy to end up with the "Big One"...)

 Flounder >>