Re: see what we deal with?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: see what we deal with?
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:10:54 -0500
It has been obvious to most of us for a long time that the Red Rat is the Red
Rat and always will be that way.  If you want to show off, you bring the Bishop.

Next time bring the dogs, that's what others did.  Don't think they asked
permission, nor were there any dog patrols in the paddock.  Besides, you have
two dog sitters with you - right?
Fitz