Re: Thicko's AuGrattan

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Thicko's AuGrattan
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:33:58 +0100
> That old motor
> in the RRB keeps (knock on wood in 3 or 4 continents,
> will ya guys?) never
> skipped a beat.

Happy to oblige from the UK !!  8 week old baby is keeping me from
competing but the '65 Midget is still with us (lots of people lost the
days after birth the MG goes sweep stake) and taking me to and fro work
so all not lost.  Meanwhile its still good to enjoy the racing second
hand 3000 miles off.

> The diff gave up the ghost in the last race of the weekend...
> funny how they stop leaking when they're out of oil. I got
> the best start of my racing life, and was running with the
> big dogs for a while... We're going to try to get a Speedi-
> Sleeve that rides on the axle stub...under the seal, but
> further inboard than the bearing.

What is it with you and axles???

David