RE: Mosport

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mosport
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:41:32 -0400
On 28 May 99, at 8:19, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> We're going to Mosport... anyone else going? Lots of tracktime and dirt
> cheap.

We'll get to see how Black Bart's cheater engine pulls him around Mosport,
eh?

I should have a better idea in another week. My car is complexity apart at the
bodyshop, but we should make some good progress this weekend.

A tough issue to address: Where to paddock?

Last year's thicko visitors parked in the upper paddock  near Mike Rosen &
crew. But many of us VARAC the BMC powered cars park down in turn 1, on
the newer pavement or edge of the grass...

Roger