Message from Paul Fitzsimmons

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Message from Paul Fitzsimmons
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:32:07 -0500
Paul has been experiencing some difficulty establishing a connection with
team-thicko so he sent me the following and asked me to try to send it. So
as Ed say, "and hereeee's Fitz!"
Here is the 1999 VSCDA Schedule, so that you can all start immediately
getting your excuses ready for not being where someone wants you to be
next year.

    January 23, 1999:  Annual Dinner  & Meeting - Chicago
    May 22-23: Gingerman - Drivers School - Maybe some racing.
    June 18-20: Black Hawk Classic - South Beloit
    July 9-11: Gingerman
    July 21-25: BRIC.
    August 20-22: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan - FV race.
    August 27-20: West Michigan Grand Prix - 35 car limit
    Sept. 24-26: ELVF-Road America-Formula cars featured marque
    Oct. 8-10: IRP

    Bill Dalton is now Chief of Tech, so keep those meatbballs rolling
in.

    Anybody got a definite date for VARAC at Mosport?  I heard May
28-30, and also June 4-6.  The June date is the same time as HSR at
Watkins Glen.
Fitz