Dumbest Moment....No LBC content

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dumbest Moment....No LBC content
From: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:57:28 -0600
Ok, someone said this doesnt have to be "Spridget" related, so here goes.

Four years, my youngest son was a Freshman, in the local Junior High School.

There was a teacher at this school who always wore one of these silly court
Jester hats, you know, the green thing with the seven or eight dangling
things with bells on the end...

Well, I was telling someone about this, and they didnt believe a teacher of
young skulls full of mush would wear such a thing.  I was dared to get a
picture of this beauty.

Now, instead of just going to his classroom at the end of the school day and
asking if I could take a picture...I had this brainstorm to sit outside the
main entrance of the school in my tinted glass windowed Bronco, and snap a
pic as he left school. No one would see me, this would great!

Well, two days of sitting there and no court Jester.  The third day, the
Bronco was being used by another kid, so I took my VW Golf. (No tinted windows)

I sat in front of the door again, in the "drive through" area, and each time
the door opened I would bring up the camera and focus in, hoping to catch
the Jester.  After about 50 attempts and nothing but young Teeny Boppers
coming through the door I was about ready to give up.  But wait!  The door
is opening again..get the camera up and ready!

Woops!  Not the jester.  The School Principal, in full focus, zoomed in at
135 mm.  With a not very friendly look on his face.

He came over to the window, asked me roll it down, and said "What exactly
are you doing here, Mr. Speckman?"  No sense of humor, let me tell you.  He
had been observing me, taking pictures, he thought, of young school girls.....

Well, I was embarrased as could be.  I thought he was going to call the cops
or something.  This guy, even after I explained what I was doing had NO
sense of humor, or understanding of this situation.  His face was stone cold.

I apologised profusely..to no avail.  I was dubbed a "pervert" from then on,
I am sure.

That night, my kid had parent teacher conferences.  I decided not to attend.

Gar