Re: See you, in the summer.....

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: See you, in the summer.....
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 20:22:01 -0500
In regard to the "Cheating Dog" stickers, you see some racers with "No Fear"
decals, perhaps Team Thicko should have "No Shame" stickers.
In defense of the provided food, I have to say it was a vast improvement on
Friday night, and the food at the Children's Museum wasn't bad, especially the
desserts.  I would not begin to compare them with the spread at the Thicko
compound.  However, after two such weekends in three weeks, I am looking for a
new, larger driver's suit.
It was good to see the Flounder back in action.
Fitz