See you, in the summer.....

To: "Team Thicko Mail List" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: See you, in the summer.....
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:10:19 -0500
To my Esteemed Brethren,

First off, a huge thank you to all you Thickos that attended IRP and helped
make Thicko Village THE place to be at a VSCDA event. We partied every
night... even had live music and some dancing. The weather made an attempt
to dampen our spirits on Saturday, but there was no stopping this group. We
had "Tent City" erected (I know some of you love it when I use words like
that), complete with heat and other amenities.

Speaking of group, a quick scan of the Group 2 qualifying sheet showed that
Team Thicko has about a 66% penetration (... there I go again)... and most
of that 66% was at the top 2/3rds of the grid sheet. Well done.

Speaking of well done, those of you that continue to pay big bucks to stand
in line for mediocre banquet food need to wise up. TT was eating high off
the hog (and cow) all weekend. We were cooking pork chops, chicken, steaks,
brisquet, meatballs... you name it, we cooked it. Maybe that's why there
were no dogs allowed in the paddock?

Speaking of dogs... there were a few guys out there that year after year
just haven't a clue. Guys that drive fast cars, and insist on driving the
middle of the track in the corners. What maroons, what imbociles, what
nincowpoops.

Speaking of nincowpoops, I managed to break 2 axles during the course of the
weekend. Guess it's time to buy the cheater axles...

Speaking of cheatin'... Black Bart wore his scarlet letter proudly. In fact,
after applying the "Cheatin' Dog" sticker to his car, we started to get
numerous requests for them. You guys are impossible.

Speaking of impossible, it's impossible for me to convey how much I
appreciated seeing, racing, and partying with all of you. You went out of
your way to welcome me back, and I do appreciate more than you could know.

I remain...

The Flounder