Re: [Fwd: TT Stickers]

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: TT Stickers]
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:35:29 +0100
> All of you who've been waiting for these, please reply ASAP with your
> address, as I'll get them in the mail on Friday. Your cost, a beer
> someday.

I look forward to buying it for you!!

> Priority will be given to the Australian brethren racing in early Oct.,
> but there should be enough to go around.

I'm racing next week...  Perhaps it would be better to post them to the hotel on
the Isle of Man.  The agent is picking up the phone but it should get there
with:

    David Laver, C/O The Stakis Hotel, Douglas, Isle of Man, UK

I'm travelling there from Monday but the events don't start until Thursday with
the feature events on Saturday and Sunday so they should make it.  I like the
idea of being a 'Thicko' in a beautiful but scruffy 'party girl' car on its door
handles!!   Do you know much about Aurelias or their history?   I guess in the
UK Italian cars are considered the same way as British cars in North America -
rusty, terrible electics, and pointless engines with no power for a lot of
complexity.  Love-em...

The official web site from last year at
http://www.isle-of-man.com/sport/classic/index.htm

I'll drop a report to the list on my return.  Would you like a report on the TT
site if I got some good snaps?   Is there any criteria for 'Team Thicko' (seems
like a lot of Sprites) or are you just happy for anyone anywhere in anything to
add to the publicity of the cause - whatever that was when you started...

> > >Wool & leather Team Thicko deluxe jacket. 24 oz. Melton wool body, top
> > >grain cowhide leather sleeves and collar, embroidered with the TT logo
> > >on the left chest, sizes up to 3XL.

When will you have a picture on the web site?  If the trouble-and-strife likes
them I could get a collegue in the NY office to post money you can use rather
than the English stuff...

David