[Fwd: TT Stickers]

To: "team-thicko@autox.team.net" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: TT Stickers]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:49:24 -0500
--------------E55801973579D852045D835C

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:07:56 -0500
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
To: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: TT Stickers

To all my esteemed Thicko colleagues...

Thursday of this week, I will be making a short run of Team Thicko vinyl
stickers... old English White with black drop shadow, and black with old
English drop shadow.

All of you who've been waiting for these, please reply ASAP with your
address, as I'll get them in the mail on Friday. Your cost, a beer
someday.

Priority will be given to the Australian brethren racing in early Oct.,
but there should be enough to go around.

Personally, I'm going to try to make the race here at IRP... we'll see.

I remain,

The Flounder